Tell The Bell: Taco Bell is inviting their each and every customer out there to take up their survey. Well, before we get into the nitty-gritty of the survey, let me tell you if you love tacos, Taco Bell is the place for you.
Heya health freaks, I know you often visit Taco Bell on your cheat days and that makes Taco Bell the one of the most popular fast food chain across the globe.
Now, let’s talk about the Tell the Bell Survey. Taco Bell provides a chance to win $500 in cash on taking up the Tellthebell – Taco Bell Survey. I will let you run through the process but before that let me tell you that Taco Bell is an outstanding food chain among McDonald’s and KFC. The reason is they have different specialty items which mainly covers tacos, nachos, quesadillas, and burritos.
Moreover, Taco Bell has been able to maintain its quality since its establishment. But one should keep themselves updated if they want to be the top dog in the industry. That’s when this Tell the Bell comes into the picture. Let’s know about it. How to get Tell the Bell rewards and the coupon.
Furthermore, Taco Bell has been able to maintain its position as one of the best fast-food chains through the service and quality that it provides. Let’s take a look at how you can participate in the Taco Bell TelltheBell Survey.
A Little Bit About Taco Bell
Glenn Bell founded Taco Bell. Like every food giant began from a small store, Glenn owned a HotDog stand named Bell’s drive at the age of 23. As time ran, he established the first Taco Bell in 1962 in California. And then, it went public with 325 restaurants in 1970. Then Pepsico took over the Taco Bell and is maintaining it till the date.
If we have a look at stats, Taco Bell has set the foothold at approximately 7000 different locations in the world. Taco Bell is specialized in Tex-Mex food (Texen-Mexican food) and as its name reads, their tacos are heavenly tasty. Taco Bell serves and quenches the hunger of 2 million customers each year across the globe.
Tell The Bell – Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey
Let’s start with an important note. You have to take up Tell the Bell survey on Taco Bell’s official website – tellthebell.com. Any other website or people who promise the same amount to win if you take up the survey on their website, then it is time to step back. You should never ever go somewhere else looking for the rewards.
Here are some things you would like to consider before starting the survey.
- You must be at least 18 years old to take up the survey.
- There are 50 entry periods to take part in every month. So, if you enter one, you won’t be able to enter the rest of the 49 with the same receipt. In a nutshell, don’t try to enter multiple periods.
Now, here are some of the things you will need before entering the survey.
- A valid recent receipt of your Taco Bell visit. I would complete Tell the Bell survey within the week from purchase so the receipt doesn’t expire.
- A 16 – digit survey code which is printed on your receipt.
- The case when you don’t have your receipt or a survey code. You will have to add store no., your name, and Date and Time of your visit.
But if you have a valid receipt, you will have a valid survey code and that is a sure thing. Now, let’s move on to the steps to complete the survey. Once again, let me tell you that you will need to fill the Customer Satisfaction Survey of Taco Bell – Tell the Bell on their official website.
Step by Step Procedure in Brief for Tell the Bell Survey
The survey is quite easy and will take a little time. Don’t worry if you can’t spare extra time. Just 10 mins before you go for a lunch break and it will be done. All you need to carry with you is the original receipt or a soft copy handy so that you can complete the survey whenever and wherever you want to do. Make sure you have a tablet, phone, or PC with internet connectivity.
- Open the Google Chrome, Safari, or Mozilla browser on whatever device you are using to take up the survey and enter www.tellthebell.com or go on this link. That’s the official website of Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- Now enter the 26 – digit survey code printed on the receipt.
- And if you want to continue without mentioning the survey code, there will be a link mentioned on the official page just below the space to enter the survey code. And then proceed further as they ask you to.
- They generally ask Date and time you visited Taco Bell and store number. And then click on ‘Start’.
- The first question will be about how much you would rate their overall service.
- On the next step, you will have to select the type of order. Select the correct one and proceed further.
- Now you will land on the next page where you will have to answer a series of the questions and answer the questionnaire of tellthebell survey.
- Once you complete the survey, there will be a couple of questions to answer.
- This will take a few minutes and when you answer them, press the Finish button and the survey is done.
So this was it. You will have to answer 15 questions in total to stand a chance to win $500 Cash for Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey. There will be a total 50 entry periods, that said, there will be a total 50 winners who will get $500 winning opportunity.
Please let us know if you have any question regarding Tell the Bell – Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey. Drop a comment in the section below. This won’t only help you but also will help other people out there who are facing the same problem.